Join us in this Elite Coalition roundtable as we talk about the art of learning, redefining concepts and making pivots in your business. Learn how to focus on what you want to accomplish by gaining multiple perspectives and communicating your own. Enjoy!
Lessons learned from Josh:
- Everybody has different needs. When it comes to technology, all those needs always end up right there in that world of technology. You can’t keep up if you can’t fulfill those needs.
- Not all solutions are out-of-the-box. A lot of people need things that are tailored to their business.
- Artificial intelligence is not just about robotics. It’s about advanced machine learning and learning a business and knowing how to approach different situations better.
- You have to be flexible. There’s probably 99% chance that you’re going to pivot from your original idea. Just stay in the field of your drive. It’s really about what you have and what you want to do.
- There is an art to learning. Learn how to learn. If you have multiple ideas, look for what’s similar in all those ideas. Once you find it, that’s where you want to grow your knowledge in.
Lessons learned from Braden:
- Being alpha is a responsibility and a leadership thing when it gets down to it. It’s not about being the biggest, baddest dude in the room anymore. It’s about who’s willing to take responsibility for the present moment, for themselves and the people around them. It’s about who’s willing to actually step up and do something.
- Your knowledge base is of such high importance. You never know what you’re going to encounter in the field.
“Be open to learning more outside of what you’re doing.” — Josh Perryman [10:13]
“Initiative drives value. Always.” — Braden Gibbs [15:45]
More from Josh Perryman
More from Braden Gibbs
WRAPPING UP…If you enjoyed this episode, hit that Subscribe button and leave us with a rating and a review! Boss up and be elite!