We can learn and gain mentorship from experiences everywhere. It is the same in business and in branding as it is in every other industry you can think of. On this show, I step to the mic with some of the elite brand builders of our generation, previous generations, and generations to come. Chris Coleman, the founder of Hero Nation and Black Fox Labs, definitely fits the bill for that, and today he is dropping some precious gems for everyone!
Lessons learned from Chris Coleman:
- Make it your job to figure out how you can use social media to build a network and meet people.
- Create something bigger than you and leave a legacy.
- Understand your market. And if you’re a content creator, understand the audience that you’re creating content for.
- Don’t forget that this journey that you started was for yourself, and you’re worth it.
- Focus on integrity.
- Reach out to people and utilize everything around you.
“What you do now is the legacy that you’ll leave.” — Chris Coleman
“I’m trying to create something that’s bigger than me to leave a legacy so that my work lives on through others” — Chris Coleman
More from Chris Coleman
If you liked this episode, you’ll definitely enjoy the rest of the season. Hit that Subscribe button on iTunes and leave us with a rating and a review!